Versatile Blogger Award
OK, so I’ve been a little bit lazy when it comes to doing this, but since I’ve now been given this award by three people (check out Cinema Schminema, Head in a Vice and Parlor of Horror) I rate it’s about time to pull finger. First off, a very big thanks to the people who nominated me! When I started this blog I never really thought I’d be able to keep it going for that long, or that anyone would find my writing to be all that interesting, so to receive these awards a really great feeling. Through this blog I’ve come across some terrific authors with equally strange and wonderful tastes so, without further ado, I give you my ten nominations (in no particular order):
1. Badasses, Boobs and Bodycounts
2. Cheap as they Come
3. Subtitled Hell
4. Mr Gable’s Reality
5. Night Train to ¡Mundo Terrible!
6. Cinema Schminema
7. Deep Red Rum
8. Parlor of Horror
9. Andy Watches Movies
10. Head in a Vice
10 random facts about me:
1. I own two cats, but one of them is definitely my favourite. You can tell because when I go grocery shopping I buy smooth strawberry yoghurt because I know she likes it.
2. I almost have a Masters degree in Classical Civilisation and specialise in Ancient Roman religion.
3. When I’m suffering from insomnia I like to drink tea and dance to Dolly Parton in my kitchen.
4. When it comes to cleaning my OCD is so advanced that I’ve given that personality its own name.
5. When I’m at work I often fantasise about breaking out into a song and dance routine that reflects whatever the situation may be.
6. I’m completely addicted to watching reruns of The Golden Girls.
7. I would sell my soul to the devil to be able to see Britney Spears in concert.
8. I think that the track that plays at the end of a level in any of the Kirby games is the happiest sound in the world.
9. One day I plan on writing an alternate history novel.
10. When playing Mario Kart I like to yell obscenities at Princess Peach. Because she’s a bitch and a terrible driver.
After that small journey through my head, here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So that’s everything covered. A big thanks to anyone and everyone who has ever commented, liked or read a post, or even just landed here by accident and decided to hang around for a bit 🙂 Stay tuned, I plan on keeping the b-cheese coming thick and fast for a good while yet!